This session covers the main areas of the current Ofsted framework, and the September 2019 framework, with a focus around how governance is and will be inspected, and how governors can ensure they are best placed to achieve a successful outcome.
The recent consultation and the findings, with a focus on the following key issues:
- The changes Ofsted are making and why
- The frequency and duration of inspections, and the possible outcomes
- The expectations Ofsted has of governing boards
- What to expect before and during the inspection
- What the governors interview with the lead inspector will entail